The latest news of industry trends, new products, and changes in regulation for the financial equipment industry and for successful ATM operators.
Are you looking to cut costs and earn extra revenue? Then you need an ATM! The majority of Americans today own a debit/bank/check card. By placing an ATM near your retail store, hotel, bar or other business, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Earn surcharge revenue- If you own or lease an ATM, you can set the transaction fee that is charged to each customer who withdraws cash.
- Increased traffic- By providing an ATM machine in your establishment, you increase traffic to your store.
- Repeat visitors- Customers become more familiar with your location as a result of the ATM.
- Generate more sales- Customers who withdraw cash from your ATM are likely to spend it in your store. They also won’t have to worry about being short of cash at checkout.
- Reduced credit processing fees – By allowing your customers to have access to their cash, you avoid the 1-3% processing fee that is associated with credit sales
- Reduces the need to accept checks- The fewer checks that are written, the less time customers have to spend at the register.
- Keeps customers in your store- By providing convent access to cash, customers won’t leave your establishment to find an ATM.
Customer Service: 561-441-6444 Fax: 305-675-8064
Estek, Inc. PROCESSING AMERICA TRANSACTIONS.